The 2014 Buick Regal is more powerful and efficient than ever!
The revamped 2014 Buick Regal arrived in our dealership last month and it came extremely well equipped, even in standard trim levels. In addition to a face lift and interior updates, the 2014 Buick Regal also came with the most powerful and efficient engine in the sport sedan’s history!
The engine produces 259 horsepower with 295 lb-ft of torque from a mere two liters of displacement. This makes the 2014 Buick Regal more powerful than almost all of its major competitors including the Acura TSX, Audi A4, Mercedez Benz CLA 250, Volvo S60, Volkswagen CC and Lexus IS 250! That’s a long list of foreign luxury competitors, all of whom have a larger price tag attached to their vehicle! In addition to more power, the all new turbo four-cylinder engine also incorporates a turbocharger as well as more advancements that make the engine smoother and quiter.
Not only is the new engine in the 2014 Buick Regal 18% more powerful, its also 13% more efficient. Equipped with the six-speed automatic transmission, the 2014 Regal gets an EPA 21 mpg city and 30 mpg on the highway!
Other important changes made to the 2014 Buick Regal’s engine include:
- Relocate balance shafts to reduce noise
- A two-stage, variable displacement oil pump that contributes to greater fuel efficiency and reduced noise.
- A new cylinder head deisgn that relocates the intake system/throttle bottle.
- An all new combustion system with a higher compression ratio which adds to fuel efficiency.
- Continuously variable cam phasing with increased authority
To learn more about the 2014 Buick Regal, email us at SweeneySales@SweeneyCars.com or give us a call at 877-360-4928!