The regular season of Ohio High School Football is in the books and we are proud to announce our top 8 contestants going into the playoffs:
1. Justin Bishop
2. Alan Cuevas
3. Melissa Yacovone
4. Christina Canter
8. Jennifer Rodway
That being said take a look at the changes coming to the playoff systems:
1. Just like real high school football, all season you played for playoff position. The positions listed above are your seeds going into the post season.
2. You can view the bracket here to see your competitor: https://betterbracketmaker.com/#!/a70f00dbb7725
3. Each set of competitors will receive a different of games to choose from, like the playoffs in the past, they will all be featured games worth 3 points each for a correct answer, each incorrect answer will subtract 3 points from your total.
4. Just like in High School Football, there will be no ties. Ties will be dealt with using this formula: Regular Season Score+Current Week Total Points=Tie Break Total.
5. The playoffs are single elimination and will run from November 8th-November 30th.
6. You will receive your match ups on Wednesday of each week and the forms will close automatically at 5:00PM, making late submission impossible.
At the end of the competition, the last competitor standing will receive a brand new iPad Mini and a set of Beats By Dre Solo Headphones!
That being said, here’s what we need from you: If you do not have an email address on file with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.